Ever wanted to learn more about Ayurveda and how it might help you feel better but not sure about investing in a full customized consultation and report of findings? Then Curative Yoga Studio’s Ayurvedic Clinic is a great way to go. At a fraction of the cost, you can gather some quick insights into your body type and imbalances. Receive customized herbal remedies and lifestyle recommendations. And get simple, natural guidance for everything from anxiety to weight loss to multiple sclerosis.
The Ayurvedic Clinic will only be open 4 hours from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday, January 26th in the Positively Ayurvedic office at the Curative Yoga Studio in Pasadena. There is no need to RSVP in advance, but any future decisions on offering clinics will be based on the level of interest and participation.
Here’s how it works.
- Arrive during open clinic hours and sign it at the front desk of the studio.
- Complete quick Patient History and Consent Forms. Hold onto these to give to practitioner and Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist, Karen Callahan.
- Patients will be seen in the order of arrival.
- Visits will last a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Each appointment is $49 per person paid at the conclusion of the appointment (cash or credit).
- Any herbal remedies or supplies provided are at additional cost; payment due in advance.
- Remedies can be picked up later in the day at the front desk of the studio.