In Celebration of Positively Ayurvedic’s 5 Year Anniversary!!!
Take advantage of this 45-minute Ayurvedic maintenance program for your ears, eyes, nose, mouth and skin. It’s a great way to combine a relaxing therapy with education on a healthy routine you can regularly use to keep your five senses in optimal health.
- EARS: Enjoy the comforting warmth of karna purana (ear oiling) as it treats the tiny bones of your inner ear, helping prevent ear pain, hearing loss, lockjaw and tinnitus.
- EYES: Understand how to soothe and freshen tired, burning eyes with medicated oil and a daily rosewater bath; this is great for vision support and general dryness after a day in the sun or too many hours in front of the computer.
- NOSE: Experience the proper way to do a cleansing, relaxing nasal nasya treatment that bypasses the blood brain barrier to help detox brain lymph and relax the mind.
- MOUTH: This is all topped off by an ancient flossing treatment that cleanses, stimulates and tonifies the gums, creating healthy tissues in the mouth and reducing inflammation.
- SKIN: Lastly, learn how to do your own daily self-abhyanga massage for healthier skin and a stronger immune system.
Instructions for each will be provided, but more importantly, you will get to experience each treatment. Best of all, once you’ve learned how to protect your five senses, you can easily duplicate these treatments for yourself as part of your monthly maintenance routine…or as a special treat from time to time.
Book your appointment between July 15 and August 15 and receive all of this for only $55! Or add on a one-hour full-body massage and get 90 minutes of TLC and instruction for $155!